I became a scholar of many healing modalities. The biggest one of all, would be Love. Learning to love the self unconditionally, being present, grounded and clear. Looking back, I was probably healing myself and my heart. Are you saying, “Me too”?
It seems like we are always traveling the path of healing and always teaching what we need to learn and have learned. It continues, at least for me that way.
Healing comes in many forms and that is how the website got its name “Portals to Healing.”
Healing comes in so many different ways. The word itself suggests perhaps a miracle.
Throughout my career I have wrestled with the word “Healer.” It seems so pompous and egoic, yet I myself have had experiences where I have felt the healing and also, imagined that I was activating the healing. It can be quite a quandary.
For me, it’s all about Intention, Attention and Heart.
My clients and friends like to refer to me as a healer, and through the years I have accepted that term, yet today I would say, that’s not the whole truth.
I believe that people heal themselves and us Lightworkers are invited to assist with the journey of self-healing offering inspiration and a way to ignite the creative juices to flow.
Well, that leaves me with the question of: “how do I refer to myself, what title can I authentically give my name to, and how will it be received?”
After all, we all want a professional label.
Through the years I studied, got certified and graduated in many different disciplines and modalities of transformative healing works and have all kinds of labels after my name.
Today, with much wisdom in my heart, I see myself as a Lantern Bearer. Someone who shines a light to show the way.
- A storyteller, someone who creates magic with words and writes with mystical feeling and vision.
- An artist who likes to play with all kinds of mixed media that allows for transformation and fun through soul pages and soul book.
- A holistic practitioner using a medicine basket of rejuvenating tools to relax and inspire the mind, the body, and the spirit.
- A Medical/Osteopathic bodyworker who loves to intentionally and intuitively touch your soul/mind and body offering compassion, humour, and a way to feel so much better.
- A Metaphysical junkie and Energy Frequency Alchemist.
- A teacher, a spiritual counselor, a Minister of her walking prayer.
- An advocate for Intentional practices creating playful and joyous way of being with genuine authenticity.
I once had a teacher who used the term: “Love is the way, truth is the path, fun is the goal.” I like that!
I think I am going to refer to myself as Bobbie Jonas, your guide to all things mystical, magical and amazing!
With joy in my heart and enthusiasm for meeting you soon,
Love in action